jueves, 4 de mayo de 2017

Reflect... page 31

So, the idea was to take two pedagogical tasks and elaborate them in terms of macrofunctions and microfunctions.
A nice and friendly piece of advice to all of you... Don't ever do this at 5 AM.
See ya

PD: For some reason, the lines of the chart do not appear in this blog theme. I had a mind struggle deciding between an awesome theme or the lines of a chart... and yes, I do have these kind of mind struggles.

         Tasks
    Macrofunctions
     Microfunctions
       Grammar
Treasure hunt: In this activity, the kids  have to look for hidden clues in the classroom and in the playground. These clues will lead them to the treasure
Interpersonal -Teamwork
Understanding prepositions
(The following clue is behind a big rock)
In, on, under, next to, behind, between.
Talk about yourself: the typical beginning-of-the-year activity. The idea is that you introduce yourself to your classmates so they get to know you
Interpersonal - Socializing
Fluency, lack of inhibition
 Expressions: My name is... I am... I live in.... I come from.... 

1 comentario:

  1. First of all, if I hit my pinky toe before I sit down to correct, will you excuse my special mood? :-)
    Second, you've done great work!!
    Third, for more details, wait until Thursday class.

    ResponderEliminar

Inspiration

Hello everyone. This I'm writing right now comes out of the blue. It is about how inspiration is born in one's mind (well, my mi...