miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Happiness

It's been a long time since I posted something.
So, some weeks ago I found this app, called "History Calendar" which attracted me a lot, since I love history; I repeatedly smashed the download button until I got it in my phone. When I went into the settings, I found that they were looking for some help with the Spanish translation, and I offered myself saying "why not?" I mean, I didn't have anything to lose.
The following day I received an e-mail saying that my help was needed and... short long story, here's the result:

The last picture describes pretty much how I felt after reading that, so... that's it. Enjoy your week.

1 comentario:

  1. Congrats!! It is always enriching to be part of new projects!! I perfectly understand how you felt!

    ResponderBorrar

Explanation

I need a tutorial on how to make a tutorial. I hope that you can understand it, my pronunciation and my voice are awful, so sorry for th...