miércoles, 17 de mayo de 2017

Happiness

It's been a long time since I posted something.
So, some weeks ago I found this app, called "History Calendar" which attracted me a lot, since I love history; I repeatedly smashed the download button until I got it in my phone. When I went into the settings, I found that they were looking for some help with the Spanish translation, and I offered myself saying "why not?" I mean, I didn't have anything to lose.
The following day I received an e-mail saying that my help was needed and... short long story, here's the result:

The last picture describes pretty much how I felt after reading that, so... that's it. Enjoy your week.

1 comentario:

  1. Congrats!! It is always enriching to be part of new projects!! I perfectly understand how you felt!

    ResponderEliminar

Inspiration

Hello everyone. This I'm writing right now comes out of the blue. It is about how inspiration is born in one's mind (well, my mi...